June 27, 2017

CHANEL BOUTIQUE - MAKE UP DONE



for someone who BARELY wears make up on daily basis except for eyeliner and a bit of shade on eyebrow,i was pretty excited to get my make up done. after spending what it feels like almost an hour going around david jones to choose which counter should i choose, we ended up at this chanel boutique in emporium. i made an appointment and the lady sign me up to this lady named Melissa. i grabbed my lunch and went back to get it started.  was excited!

melissa was such a nice lady, we spent our session talking and sharing some funny stories. I'm impressed by how quick her hands move and she really knows all the products that she uses. 
after about less than an hour, we finished our session and melissa kindly write down all the products that she uses on my face. 

i honestly like the overall look, i think she really makes my face pop,and she enhanced all my features. the thing that I'm not really impressed is how the products looks pretty cakey after a while:(

if you want to get your make up done in chanel boutique in emporium, you will have to pay $150 which you can purchase to the products. you will more likely need to pay more if you want to take home more than one product (most product alone is more than $150!)  

have you ever got your make up done in any of make up counters? 
SHARE:

No comments

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig