May 12, 2017

Strolling Through Camberwell Market


i enjoy going to the flea market where you can find unique and vintage stuff. there's something about seeing antiques that give me this feeling like i'm in old movies or as if i got transported back to my grandma's era. here in Camberwell, you can find secondhand clothing (some are branded and hella cheap), vintage accessories,  handmade DIY, unique used housewares and i even found a 1960s typewriter which i was so tempted to buy ( but i didn't :( )

here are few random snaps that i took when i came here a while back with ma girl taiyo;


old pictures of people, creepy or cool?

this 1950's blue earrings stole my heart within five seconds, the best $8 i spent that day. 

i kid you not, the guy on the right was busking with no pants on.

and it was like 50°F (10°C) outside that day. 

if you love collecting old goodies, you should definitely come and check it out.
open only on sunday 6.30 am - 12 pm so move your lazy ass and find yourself a little treasure hehe ;)

market pi, camberwell vic 3124, Australia
SHARE:

10 comments

Kim said...

I love antique shopping! Great find (the blue earrings)! And wow, those soaps look awesome. Like, I would totally eat them by accident thinking they were food, haha.

Kim
Simply Lovebirds

Caitlin | Beauty & Colour said...

This looks so cool! I love shopping the Melrose Trading Post in LA :)

Cruelty Free + VEGAN Beauty Haul!

Unknown said...

This market looks fab. I have no idea why, but I don't just find old pictures creepy, but I also find really old stuff in general creepy! xx

♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Nevena Krstic said...

The market looks really cool! :) xx

Unknown said...

I also love flea markets and thrift shops, they have something magical to them that attracts me a lot, antiques and used stuff have so much history behind that I can't ignore. I really liked the pictures, it seems like so much fun :)

Cy | Dulce de Mango

Jalisa said...

I love flea markets for those reasons, too! You can really find some awesome treasures and for such a great deal. How cute are those pastry bath soaps?! Way too cute! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far, girlie!

XO,

Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com

Chanel said...

I love flea markets, this looks like a cool one! That handmade soap looks so cool.

x,
Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

Yuka said...

looks like a very cool market! I'd love to spend my sundays here!

www.prettyinleather.net

Jules on the moon said...

Interesting market! I like your blog, thanks for your comment in mine! Would you like to follow each other?:)

http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

Aimee Bustillo said...

that vintage market is so intriguing I'd love to go on one, I have only been to vintage shops and I'm planning on buying a cute retro radio :))

Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig