September 29, 2018

4. a place



I found a place where all the odds come as normal. Where even amid spring, the cold refuses to leave. I found a place where everything moves slow but everything is ahead. Where my morning starts with fresh air and a coffee down the alley.

I found a place where my heart is content. Where I feel invincible but noticed. Where infatuation comes in the form of a tall, young man. I found a place where a friend become a sister, and a brother becomes a friend.

I found a place where i sit in the middle of a busy city that looks like one in those postcards. Where i hear talents speak with such freedom on the sidewalks. I found a place where my classroom isn’t a room with a teacher and a board but racks full of knowledge. Where my thoughts wander in every stop and my eyes sets in every sun that shy to shine.

I found a place where i realize i don't own my passions, but it owns me. Where paintings are all over the walls, and every alley is worth a bundle of film.

I found a place where my head stops looking for answers, where my heart settles every question. I found a place where everywhere i look i reckon familiarity, where nothing seems unusual.  I found a place where midnights never end, and mornings serve a fresh hope.

I found a place that i can't call mine yet but my heart has landed its feet and my soul has placed its stone.

I found a place that no matter how many times i have to leave, every time i come back, it still feels like home.


SHARE:
© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig