July 13, 2018

3. what's in my work bag tag 2018


the last time i do this sort of tag was three years ago, so i think it's appropriate to make a new one! this time around, i want to show you what are the things that i always have in my work bag. i've been trying to minimise what i carry because i've suffered with a back and shoulder pain from carrying too heavy bags before (it's baaad!) so without further ado, here we go!


♥ make up pouch : there's not much inside really, you can find bb cream, powder, lipsies, an eyeliner and that's about it. (i made the pouch by my self btw!)

♥ wallet : this pink is really pretty <3 


♥ portable charger : i'm REALLY bad with charging my phone *grin* my phone is always about to die all the time. 


♥ car key/house keys : in love with my lemon keyring that i bought from H&M!


♥ note books and mini to do list board : note books during meetings are very important to put down ideas and plans. i'm also obsessed with writing lists! 


reading glasses : i don't wear my glasses as often as i should. i mostly wear it when i drive at night or when i watch movies in the cinema!


♥ p.o.s card : if you're wondering what it is, it's an access card to the computer system at the restaurant where i work :)


♥ books : currently reading Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek


♥ journal : this sweet little journal help me to keep on track on what my schedules look like, and i also write down all my weekly/monthly plans and to do lists for my work and my art here!


♥ mints : you want to keep it fresh all day!


♥ memory cards + the camera (not in the frame) 


♥ water 


♥ sunnies : this is my fav one yet from owndays


♥ Iphone 8 and Ipad pro : when i'm outside the studio, i use my Ipad to work on my art.  also, i don't like carrying my old macbook because it's way too heavy!


aaaanndd we're done! i hope you enjoy this, see you in the next tag post! x

SHARE:
© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig