March 17, 2017

Recent Shower Essentials

showering is one of the most important things to do to maintain our hygiene. i usually shower at night because i love to stripe off all the dirt on my body before I end my day. today I'll share with you all the products that i use when i hit the shower (aka my own private singing show haha) sorry neighbors! ;)




in the shower :
ecostore manuka honey and kale soap - every day
organic care dry nourish shampoo - twice a week
soap & glory scrub of your life - twice a week
schick razor - twice a week

after shower :

colgate toothpaste - every day am/pm
l'oreal extraordinary hair oil - every day
organic extra virgin coconut oil/soap & glory body butter - everyday after shower
body crystal botanica deodorant - once in a while
face skincare; soap, serum, moisturizer by luminesce - every day am/pm (will do a skincare-routine post next time!)
essano rosehip vegan eye cream - every day am/pm
* once in a while, i use different products that aren't mentioned here. i will share it with you shortly!

during shower :

white barn french lavender-scented candle by bath and bodyworks & Spotify playlist i looooove candles, it is so relaxing! and of course, some music to set up the mood (and sing along to!)

have you ever tried any of the products above?  share with me what is your recent shower essential! x

SHARE:

11 comments

The Nerdy Me said...

These are lovely essentials! Mine would be quite similar. I have quite a lot of body butters and lotions, so a lot of them, haha :)

-Leta | The Nerdy Me

Laura Mitbrodt said...

So many goodies, that candle looks amazing
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Tea said...

Such lovely products. I admire people who use different lotions, creams and stuff, I pretty much use coconut oil for everything. That candle looks so nice

xx

Tea | www.moonshinefaerie.com

Nevena Krstic said...

Everything sounds great! :) xx

Eena said...

Mmmm that french lavender looks like it smells super good :3

cabin twenty-four

Fashion Matters said...

looks great!

The Fashion Matters- Travel & Fashion Blog

Andrea said...

I love everything with lavender so I'm super tempted by that candle! I also always include a Spotify playlist when I shower, it's the best!!!

Great post!!

Andrea.

Seize your Style

Jen said...

You're so well prepared for shower time! I love trying new after shower products ♥

www.heresometimes.com

Abril Ponce said...

Everything looks soo good!! I would love to try th soap and glory scrub!
x,abril
The Color Palette

Unknown said...

love the idea of using a candle during showers and baths, seems so soothing!

Characters & Carry-ons

Kris said...

Love the photos, so colorful and fun!

xx, Kris
dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig