October 31, 2015

What's in my bag 0.1


Finally! I've been wanting to do this for the longest time, what's in my bag tag. I've seen so many bloggers/youtubers did this tag before and i really enjoy it, so i thought I'd do one myself one day, and today is the day! Here are some of the things I've been carrying the past weeks. 

bag: i got this bag from one of the thrift shops in Australia around 4-5 years ago. I'm surprised by how good the quality really is, after years this bag is still in very good condition.
wallet: got this wallet from my friend, it's a local Italian brand called Marino Orlandi, good quality and affordable price.
'♥ phones: i hate to admit how much i am tied to my phone. I used to use my Samsung for work/business and my Iphone6 for personal, but lately, i just use my iPhone for everything because it's more practical.
keys & charger pouch: this pouch is one of the products of my small handmade business project. I put my house keys, car keys, charger, and sometimes my portable charger, etc in it. 
♥ earphone: nothing fancy, just a basic earphone from Apple (in a cute elephant mini pouch that i got from Thailand)
 makeup pouch: i don't wear makeup daily, i usually only wear eyeliner and lips. I also put a small mirror, hand-sanitizer, travel-size perfume, etc, in this pretty pouch.
♥ tissue & hairbrush : Because....woman.
eau de toilette: I loooooveeee this edt! Smells soooo goooood. It's Benefit, Garden of Good and Eva, i carry this everywhere!
♥ nail polish: It's in my bag because i just recently bought it. 
♥ sunnies: It's always sunny here most of the time, i need this the most especially when i drive. 
♥ notes and Pen: Just in case ideas come all in sudden! 

There you go, I've revealed everything inside my bag. What's in yours at the moment? 


PS: I JUST CAME BACK FROM MISSION TRIPS!! UPDATE SOON!! LOVE U. thanks for stopping by! x
SHARE:

14 comments

Unknown said...

Cute bag :)
I love the effects on your photos also!

Leela x
http://herfashionmemoir.com x

Jalisa said...

Such a fun post; I love what's in my bag posts/videos! It's so cool to see what we keep in our bags :) I hope you have a wonderful day, beauty!

XO,

Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com

Caramella said...

Cute stuff! Love the sunnies and your pink hairbrush!! ;))

Lenya said...

Your bag is very organized, mine is chaos, lol. Beautiful bag btw!
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

PR Daily PH said...

You got an amazing stuff dear

Let's follow each other shall we? Let me know :)
Mommy Rockin' In Style

Unknown said...

I also have a lot in my purse, you are so organized in that!

Tanya
www.StripesNVibes.com
BlogLovin

Unknown said...

thanks everyone!! <3

Kreyola said...

You have a lot of stuff. I need to do this one day lol

Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

Zane said...

I like everything in your bag. Wanna be followers? Please let me know.
xoxo

www.thezigzaglane.com

Unknown said...

Love posts like this. Peeking into other people's bags and seeing what their essentials are is always really interesting. I always have my makeup pouch and and phone with me too. Should probably try to always keep my headphones with me as well as you do. It's a good idea especially for boring commutes to and from places.

Miel and Mint said...

Lovely bag contents, girl!
Definitely all the essentials :)
Makeup bag + phone + hair brush = defo a must ;)
xox Nadia
http://mielandmint.blogspot.com/

MELODY JACOB said...

NICE STUFFS
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/11/best-way-to-style-denim-dress.html

Sakuranko said...

Oh very cute post darling
xx

Unknown said...

Great post
Have a lovely day

Adela Acanski

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig