September 17, 2015

Life Lately #22

♥  I can literally eat sushi all day everydayyyy ♥  This looks like breakfast but i actually ate it for dinner hahaha ♥  Homemade lasagna by my talented friend! ♥  Prophetic drawing for one of the church we ministered last time, thank you Lord! ♥  Video call with my brother, i miss him so much T.T ♥  Midnight movie The Maze Runner with this sister and her family and my friend ♥  I seriously been thinking to pet a bunny lately,but i don't know if i have that commitment for now :( ♥  Old buildings always fascinate me ♥  Work in progress yay! ♥ 

>> #WIP lately

>> gallery visit (ootd here)
(middle row picts were taken by my friend, Hansel)
Life updates! I love writing updates, its like writing a diary all over again. The past month has been very good, i finally get to sleep until noon, it sooo gooood, but my sleeping pattern at night is a bit off though, need to fix this issue soon! I have a lot of favorite moments, some of them are; going to the art exhibition (post here), my print fabric finally came out, fun ministries, hanging out with my friends, Skype with the two of my fav guys, and soooo on. But, what is life without a little bit of lemon? 

I realized i really enjoy meeting new people and make friends but what i constantly unaware is sometimes people can turn out to be someone we wish they'd never be. It's a sweet reminder that nobody's perfect, not even those people we look up to or admire the most. They're an imperfect human being just like we all are, they may hurt or disappoint us. But hey, when life gives us a lemon, we know what to do. Yeap, make lemonade! I love the fact that this situation is actually the perfect chance for us to be more forgiving and accepting. Regardless of what people do to us, we can always choose to bless them, still honor and love them. I know its easier said than done, but I've been there before and I'm about to do it again, one thing that i know is my flesh may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever (Psalm 73:25-26) therefore, i know with Him, i can do it! <3 

xx
SHARE:

14 comments

Rin Handika said...

Wow what a gorgeous picture! Love it!

www.ismurfshion.com

Unknown said...

rin: thanks! xx

Mica said...

Lovely wrap-up of your month! :)

And some very good advice at the end! We are all imperfect, but we can do anything with Christ so we can handle when people let us down as He never will :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Hilary Young said...

Wow this is super fun to read! thanks for sharing:) thanks for sharing the advices are amazing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

kisses

http://www.theclosetelf.com/

Unknown said...

great post!!!
http://www.tastemycloset.com/

Marija said...

Amazing blog! Follow me if you want, I'm following you <3 http://everythinggirlneedstoknow.blogspot.ba/

Unknown said...

Updates are so great not only for your readers to catch up with what is happening in your life but also so that you can look back on this post in a few months and be taken right back! That gallery visit looks lovely!

Rae | Love from Berlin

Paulina said...

I love that second food shot! Amazing!

Paulina

shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great post!!!

http://www.tastemycloset.com/

Nevena Krstic said...

Lovely photos! :) xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely post, I really enjoyed reading it :) x

The Belle Narrative

Tania Franco said...

wow you have bee busy, totally know what you mean about finding out someone is something different than what you thought. I love your attitude about it though and I share your thoughts. It's better to bless them, and walk away sometimes. Love your art and congrats on the print, look awesome. Thanks for your visit to my blog recently, and glad you left a comment. I will be following via G+ from now one because I love your blog. Hope you will also follow me there. Have a great rest of the week.

Much Love,
Tania
http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

Sakuranko said...

Oh my God so many cute pics darling
Thanks for share with us!
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Sakuranko said...

Oh my God so many cute pics darling
Thanks for share with us!
xx

www.sakuranko.com

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig