March 10, 2018

life lately #26

Here's a little update because you i believe i owe you one :)

(one; things i'm lovin')


books :
now if you know me, you know that i like to read and i like paulo coelho's work. i try to make time to read as much as i can in my free time or before i go to sleep, i admit it hasn't been the easiest. work and everything else absorb most of my time, it took me two months to finish these two but hey i made the effort okay ;) warrior of the light by paulo coelho , the spy by paulo coelho.
masks:
when it comes to beauty related thing, i am not an expert at all, but i know that these products are great because i have tried them myself. i started using the carmex lip balm last year, my friend gave it to me because i suffered a really bad chapped lips during winter and it worked so damn well on my lips. since then, i just have to buy it again and again. as for the masks, i've seen a lot of good reviews so i decided to try aand those reviews ain't lie. the charcoal mask does help my skin to appear clearer and my goodness, the overnight mask is an absolute gem! i highly recommend them, have you tried any of these products? :) carmex lip balm original origins drink up intense overnight mask, origins clear improvement charcoal mask.  




(two; moments) 

happy late valentine's day, it was a lovely day for me and the roses are superb pretty, i smiled ear to ear for the entire week :)

a few snaps from my trip to Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
borobudur temple
jeep ride to merapi mount. it was an intense fun and wiiillld ride.
ramayana ballet perfomance. honestly, one of the highlights of the trip :)
gallery and artspace hopping. this is the solid reason why i came in the first place, i met up with new people, artists, curators, etc. theyre so friendly and humble. it was a great fun :)
pinus forrest. 
sunset at parangtritis beach 

(three, passions)

i'm starting a new series called "poetry on postcards" (maybe i should make a separate blog post about it next time?) it's been a little tricky balancing between work and doing art but i'm pressing on and on. a wise man said, 'if it's important you will make an effort, if it's not you will find excuse'.  yeap, no excuses for me. 

poetry on postcards no. 9, 10, 11, & 12 "becoming her; teresa, audrey, esther, joan"

see more artworks here @marisawij

(four,  february footages

i decided to upload random footages from my camera to my new youtube channel. you can check it out and click the like button if you will. oh, subscribe can do too :)

click here to watch 

until i write again x
SHARE:

6 comments

Eena said...

I'm not an expert when it comes to beauty-related things as well but I also got into face masks recently! I absolutely love charcoal masks :3

cabin twenty-four

Richel V. said...

I'm not too much into skincare... Okay, I'm too lazy to do a ten-steps skincare every dang day so face masks are the way to go! I love every one of them and they do my skin wonders! Lazygirl guide to skincare is putting on face masks every other day - or everyday if you can afford that. lol.

xx, Richel V.

Andrea said...

I would love to try those Origins masks!! I have also heard so many good things about them!

Thanks for sharing these moments!

Andrea.

Seize your Style

Atsuna Matsui said...

Looks like you've been on an adventure lately. I also absolutely loveee using Origin face mask regularly!

BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

Unknown said...

Lovely post hunny! I've heard so much great stuff about Origins face masks, I need to give them a try! xx

http://www.thatnewdress.com

Melanie Pangilinan said...

Those photos from Indonesia are amazing! I want to travel but I am unable to do so at this time. And I have been wondering about those Origin face masks. Good to know they are good! I have tried the Boscia one and was wondering if Origin is up to par with it.

Melanie
The Mel Division | The Travel Chasers

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig