August 16, 2015

Life lately #18 - #21

Happy Sunday!
Here are some little updates... summery of the last four months! :)

LIFE LATELY #18 
a. After a long blogging-break. b. My brother flew to Australia to study last July, spent the last days to hangout and staying up late making dubsmash videos! lol missing this guy! c. Nutella Bomb night with mom and brother. d. Technical meeting can be boring and fun at the same time, i like meeting the people and excited for the couple's big day but I'm not a fan of listening the long breaking-the-rundown process. e. Office #ootd f. Worshiping at the beach because...why not? ;)  g & h. Took a trip to the island with these missionaries from Bethel. i. Had a great convo with this lovely godly lady, Sandra, amazing insight, sharing about how good is the Lord is always a fun thing to do!

>Island fun with Bethel peeps

LIFE LATELY  #19
a. Hair is growing so fast! b. Beautiful candy floss colour sky. c. Feeling grateful, God is good, life is good! d. Stealing spot in my brother's room! i love working by the window. e. My mini survival kits!  f. Sunday blues, enjoying the morning.

> Me sharing my prophetic art drawing in one of the prayer meeting ;)

> Reminiscing our childhood..hanging out in this ball-pitt with my sisters in Christ!  "And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."  Matthew 18:3

LIFE LATELY #20
a. Some arts that i made during holiday b. Line stickers are the cutest, I'm obssesed! c. New creative space for the upcoming project, exciteeedd!. d. Love this quotes "Only those who risks going to far can possibly find out how far one can go" by T.S Elliot. e. And....this humble reminder! "Failure is an event, not a person" f. A #wip of a birthday card. g. Elevator selfie!! i love the color black to the bottom of my heart <3 h. Love me some new kicks from H&M!. i. Afternoon spent with the love one making another card. 

> Making a huge decision and trying something new. I dream it, believe it and will achieve it. 

LIFE LATELY #21
a. Doodle on the cup and gave it to one of Starbucks barista to make her smile...and she did! :) small things do matters! b. Trying out my brother's scanner he barely use, i think it's officially mine now :p c. Small thing that make my smile last for the entire week <3 d. "Studio" situation at this moment e. Hanging out with my beloved ones <3. d. Practice/ work anywhere and anytime! e. Grocery shopping is one of my fav things to do. f. Can't get enough of Indian vegetarian food!! <3. g. Back to my breakfast routine!

Hope you have a great week ahead! x
SHARE:

4 comments

Unknown said...

Such great photos :)

RedLip&Love

Unknown said...

@tash Hi thanks! xx
@harija Thanks!! <3

Miel and Mint said...

Lovely post! Looks like you are having a blast, girl :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & leaving a lovely comment.
Will be following you & stay in touch ;)
xox
Nadia
http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

@Nadia : thanks girl! u have such a lovely blog xx

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig